Interested in Modeling at FABAIC?
The FABAIC needs a number of models to be available to model for convention classes. If you wish to participate as a contracted model for the FABAIC, you will be required to model for a minimum of 12 hours over the course of the convention. A $150 processing fee allows you access to all classes, special presentations, vendors’ room, tickets for special events and lunch Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If you do not wish to take classes or attend the parties and special events you are welcome to come to the jams and get painted.
- Contracted models must be available for pre-day classes which take place Wednesday, May 22 from 10:00am to 5:00pm with a one hour lunch break.
- We do not provide models for the jams or competition but we welcome models that would like to be painted. Please arrive after 8:00pm when the jams start. There’s a $10 entrance fee. We must have your model application on file including a model release. No one will be admitted without credentials.
- We encourage models to post their availability on the convention forum (http://www.facebook.com/groups/fabaicforum/) and our face book pages. It is better to come to the event having made arrangements with an artist to paint you rather than just walking in and having to look for someone to do so.
- All competition models must be assigned to an artist and the artist must give us their name in order to get a pass to allow you entrance to the competition area. It is up to the artist and model to connect and work out a deal between the two of you. We are not responsible for fees if any or for anything that may occur such as the model not showing up or the artist deciding not to compete at the last minute.
- A commitment to participate means that you must arrive on time to your designated area. The role you play is crucial to the artist work.
- Competition cash awards will be awarded only to the artist. One best model trophy will be awarded at the banquet. Judges will be observing the models Friday thru Sunday to make their decision.
- Artists competing on Sunday must submit to us their model’s name and information in order to obtain your pass to participate.
- All models must report to the model registration desk upon arrival to the convention center to pick up your pass.
- Models positions will be filled on a first come first serve basis. A contract and schedule will be sent to you upon approval of your application.
Contact Marcela@fabaic.com for a Model Application
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VISIT WWW.FABAIC.COM
AND READ THE ARTICLE EXPLAINING WHAT IT TAKES TO MODEL FOR BODY-PAINTING. YOUR WELL BEING IS IMPORTANT TO US.
We always welcome children as facepainting models during
workshops, please contact Marcela Murad if you have a group or children that would be interested in this opportunity. Marcela@fabaic.com